Thursday 16 February 2012

Cheery Happy Birthday


It's snowing here again! To combat the cold and slush, here's a cheery card for you all!
 Yellow is such a happy color. I need some happy. I pulled this card from my photo stash. It's long since been given to some happy recipient but thought I would share it with all of you! I'm keeping it pretty simple lately but don't worry, there's some technique-y cards in the future! 

Fairly straight forward. Card Base is So Saffron and I embossed it using the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder for the Big Shot. (Side note- I don't know if I could live without my Big Shot. I use it for pretty much every card and project I create. It's wonderful and doesn't even need to be plugged in. It's a "go green" kinda tool.) The stamped flower image is a two-step stamp from Flower Fancy and I layered it on top of a square of Elegant Eggplant. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and I punched it out using the Modern Label Punch. Same with the border behind the sentiment. Quick tip: Punch out a Modern Label and cut in half to "frame" your sentiment. It's so nice when things coordinate like that.

Have fun!

Tamara

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Flower Fancy, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink, Pale Plum Classic Ink
Accessories: Dimensionals
Tools: Modern Label Punch, Elegant Bouquet embossing Folder, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment