Friday 2 March 2012

Blue Eyed Boy

I'm certainly making a lot of progress in my digital scrapbooking. I've created 9 pages so far! That's 9 more pages than I created the first 14 months of owning MDS! (Did you catch that? I hadn't made a single scrapbook page!)

I CASE'd this layout from Heather Summers today. She's part of the MDS blog hop that takes place every Friday. Since the layout was already complete, it was mostly just adding photos and my own text and that didn't take too long at all. 

If you don't already own My Digital Studio, head over to my online store to get a FREE 30 day trial!! The trial includes a TON of stamp brush sets, patterned papers, embellishments, punches and more.  All you need are photos and you can easily create a scrapbook, card, flyer, whatever you want to suit your needs!  You can even do "hybrid scrapbooking" where you do the majority of your page digitally and then embellish it with physical embellishments once it's printed. What fun!

Happy Friday and have a fantastic weekend!

Tamara
 

1 comment: