Tuesday 27 March 2012

A Little Thank You

By little, I mean 3x3. I love these cards and I think my customers appreciate them too! This was a super easy but simply beautiful little card! I got the idea from Jessica Taylor.

Take a full sheet of Whisper White card stock and stamp over the entire sheet with the image(s) you desire. (In this case, I used Flower Fancy in Baja Breeze and So Saffron). Then cut up your card stock into the appropriate size (I cut mine 2 3/4" sqaure to fit the 3x3 card base). Adhere to card base and pop up a sentiment. You could make this into a regular sized card as well (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). 

Hope you like today's little card!

Tamara 

Stampin' Supplies:

Stamp Set: Flower Fancy, Short & Sweet
Ink: Baja Breeze, So Saffron Classic Ink
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment