Sunday 18 March 2012

A New Tradition!

This past fall we went to a local Pumpkin Patch and it was so fun! It was a pretty cold day, but we suffered through it and saw all there was to see!

This page was so fun to create. I love how the photos stand out but they blend in at the same time.

 Getting a decent picture was difficult! I don't know if Mason has ever stood still longer than 5 seconds in his life! I think I may have close to 20 photos of our heads in those wooden cut outs and Mason isn't looking in ANY of them. This is the best I could do! 

I just love the little photo of Mason yelling at Charlie Brown. They were just his size.

I'll have a TON of new cards to show off (including a BEAUTIFUL Inside-out Joseph's Coat Technique card that my mom-in-law made for my birthday!) So many talented people in my family!! Make sure to check back this week for those!!


Hope you've had a GREAT weekend - oh, and if you haven't signed up for Heather's My Digital Studio course yet, do it quick. If we can get 50 more people to sign up, she's going to extend the class another two weeks and keep the content available until the end of the year!! Amazing!!! Go HERE to sign up! It's only $20!!!


Tamara

 

No comments:

Post a Comment