Wednesday 14 March 2012

Punch Art Panda

I don't often need to make get well cards. That's a good thing in my opinion. So how was it that last week I needed THREE! There has been a lot going on in my family and inner circles lately so with a bit of a heavy and anxious heart, I created. 

This card is for my brother, Dean. I doubt it's reached him yet since I popped it in the mail on Sunday. I had wanted to make him a Steampunk themed card but was having a rough go of it and wasn't happy with any of my ideas so I switched gears completely. His wife brought him an uber soft, incredibly cute stuffed panda and some flowers for his hospital room. (He had surgery on March 5th and had a long string of complications occur to which he ended up having an emergency surgery and two blood transfusions among other things. THANKFULLY, he was released today and came home. My mom went over to help with the transition. I am so thankful to all of my friends, family, and church family who have diligently been praying for him and to my Savior who hears and answers our prayers!!!)

Anyways, here's the card:

 Awww...isn't it cute?!? It's a center step card so it sits up nicely. I think he'll like it. He's a bit of softie (but don't tell him I said so). Dean, if you're reading this - I love you! 

Have a great day, folks!

Tamara


No comments:

Post a Comment