Monday 5 March 2012

Rainbows

Happy Monday! It's another busy week around here with swimming lessons, a family trip to the dentist, my husband's birthday (today - Happy Birthday, JP!), and probably some things I am forgetting!

Today's project was super fun! It's a rainbow layout and I used photos from Mason's 2nd birthday party last summer. I pulled the colours out of the pinata.

This was such a fun day! We had a pinata for him at his 1st birthday but he didn't really get it. This year, he definitely understood what to do! Watch out! Pretty good at hitting a moving target. Maybe he's the next Sammy Sosa...

Hope you've had a great start to your week!

Tamara

1 comment:

  1. I have been collecting rainbow party ideas on Pinterest (probably for Rayna for next year!), and I am going to add this to the file!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete