Tuesday 3 April 2012

Guest Stamper Heather!

I mentioned that I celebrated a birthday a couple weeks back and thought I'd share some of the cards I received!! I LOVE to receive handmade cards and appreciate all the effort people put in as I know how much time and focus it can take. 


This card was made by Heather, a very good friend, stamp club member, and newest team member! She busted out the good stuff with those lovely bevelled windowpanes and a whole swak of pearls!


I'm definitely diggin' the colour combo of Baja Breeze, Wisteria Wonder, and Pear Pizzazz!

Most of the images are from Nature Walk, a very pretty and realistic stamp set.

Be sure to visit Heather's blog : Plays and Papercrafting!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Tamara
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Tamara! You are definitely worth all the "good stuff"!! I am really glad to be on your team!

    ReplyDelete