Monday 16 April 2012

Guest Stamper Sandra!

Have I ever mentioned how blessed I am? Just thinking about these beautiful handmade cards by my friends and fellow stampers (and all three of them are like mom's to me as well), has made me take stock and realize how blessed I am to have these ladies in my life!

Here's another birthday card I received from Sandra, a stamp club member and new member of my team!

Have a look:
 This was my FAVORITE stamp set from last year's catalogue. Fast & Fabulous is the name and it was a hostess set. Sadly, it retired but I get to enjoy it again since Sandra used it on her pretty card! I'm also loving the colour combo of Perfect Plum and Tempting Turquoise. The border was punched with the Scallop Trim Border Punch and some sweet Polka Dots ribbon in Chocolate Chip adds some spunk! The flowers are all popped up on Dimensionals. Beautiful! I have such talented ladies around me!

Thanks for stopping in!

Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Nice, Sandra! I really like her designs! Her owl card was my favourite of the swap we did.

    ReplyDelete