Thursday 26 April 2012

Cool Dudes!

I actually managed to finish a couple pages in MDS over the last little while! Here's a fun page that I CASE'd the layout from the MDS Made Simple Class with Heather Summers. (And did you hear? There's an MDS Made Simple Round 2 on now!! Go to Heather's blog to sign up!!)

This one took some tweaking as I don't have the "Tickets and Tags" download. I made my own tags using the tag punch. The "Cool dudes" title was from the Epic Overlays download a few weeks ago. LOVE IT! 

It's rainy and miserable here but my husband didn't work so I went to the mall ALONE. Bliss. Oh, and RW & Co. is having a sale and I scored a dress for an upcoming wedding for $25! It was a good 90 minutes!

I also managed to make 2 cards during nap time today (while the kids were sleeping - I'm not that talented that I can stamp in my sleep...yet!).

Enjoy your day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment