Monday 28 May 2012

Right side up and something FUN!

I feel bad about posting sideways photos so here's take 2. I took these pics on the way to the wedding. We were driving so if the background looks like a Toyota Sienna dashboard, that's what it is!






AND, I had mentioned I went to a girls night a week or so ago! I made each of the ladies a card and a matching surprise that I sewed! I don't sew very often but these were so cute I couldn't resist. I made one for my upline for Christmas and another as a secret Santa gift. I first saw them on Heather Summers' blog and then just googled it for a tutorial. I LOVE THEM! So cute AND I finally made myself one too! I used it for the first time the other day!! OH! You're wondering what it is, aren't you? Here you go: (Get ready for a TON of photos!)
 COFFEE COZIES! Aren't they the coolest thing you've ever seen?!?!?!
 I tucked in a little giftcard from Starbucks so they could put their new cozy to good use!
I made 4 all together. 3 were similar to the one above (but with different coloured buttons) and then the pink one is for me.
 Here it is put to use!
 Hope you enjoyed today's jam packed post!!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment