Monday 18 June 2012

Back in the Mojo!

It's Monday again! I've had time to take a look at this week's Mojo Monday sketch and I FINALLY completed it on a Monday! Here's the sketch:
 I wanted to use my new set "Clockworks" but still wanted to keep it fairly simple.


Here's my take:
 I used Clockworks and Pretty Postage stamp sets with Midnight Muse, Basic Gray, and Whisper White card stock. The gray dsp is from Twitterpated.  The background is embossed with the new Argyle embossing folder. FUN! I used the 1 1/4" (I think) square punch and the Postage Stamp punch. And, don't you LOVE that stitched satin ribbon in Midnight Muse? SO gorgeous. Easy to work with too!

This will be for someone special...I just don't know who yet! Feel free to leave me a comment with any questions ;) You know I love comments.


Take Care!


Tamara






4 comments:

  1. I really like your take on it Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love it, Tamara! Is that foil on the squares, or just the Whisper White looking so shiny? The Midnight Muse and Basic Gray look so good together. I did one for Mojo Monday, too, but I think I like yours better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamara, this is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! This was a fun sketch! @ Playwriter, it's just Whisper White card stock but I think the stamping makes it look fancier ;) Your card is BEAUTIFUL! I love the Just Believe stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete