Wednesday 6 June 2012

Herringbone Technique

I first saw this card by Julie Davison and wanted to recreate it! I had to wait a while though because I didn't have any Adhesive Sheets. So I not-so-patiently ordered and then waited for that order to arrive. When it did, I made this:
 I loved it so much we did it at Technique Night for our last card of the Backgrounds class. It's actually quite a soothing technique. It's easy to do while visiting and chatting as there is minimal stamping, just a little punching, and laying down little strips of paper. I cut WAY too many strips though so now I have a bazillion thin sheets of DSP! Anyone want to come make more of these with me and we can watch a movie? 

If you have more questions, just leave me a comment!

Have a great Wednesday!

Tamara

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamp Set: On Your Birthday (retired), Mixed Bunch
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Poppy Parade (retired)
DSP: Domestic Goddess (retired)
Card Stock: Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade (retired), Whisper White
Accessories: Adhesive Sheets, Antique Brads, Blossom Punch

1 comment: