Friday 8 June 2012

Make a Cake!

Well, today's the day my first new catalogue order is set to arrive! Let's just say, I'm getting a little antsy. It's almost 6pm here and if it doesn't get here soon, it might be delayed until Monday. That would be sad :(

Here's something that made me happy :) 
It's the Make a Cake stamp set and Bitty Banners stamp set. The banner stamps coordinate with the Bitty Banners Framelits. So fun!
I added some Dazzling Diamonds using the 2 way glue pen. You can sort of see the sparkle and shimmer above. Just fun :)


Hope you've had a great Friday. Anyone have big plans for the weekend? Are you getting a shipment of brand new toys and are planning to hide away in your craft room for the weekend? I wish. Maybe if I didn't have kids ;) There will be a little time for stamping after 9pm :)


Tamara




 

No comments:

Post a Comment