Friday 20 July 2012

Bragging Rights!

This won't be your average post. I just have to brag for a bit. My upline, Desiree Spenst, is at Convention in Salt Lake City right now! She's been keeping us home-folk apprised of the happenings and I have to brag about her. She not only earned the FIGI Incentive trip but also awards for recruting and downline, Advisory Board AND she's in the Top 20 demonstrators in CANADA! Yep, she's MY upline alright! I'm just so proud of her! She works so hard and is so good to her team! I don't know how she does it all but she does it and does it very well! 

Congratulations Des on your achievements this year! You ROCK!! Can't wait to see you when you're back!! I'm sure I'll know by the glow coming from your direction :)

And here's a card for those of you who come to check for card inspiration!! One of my sidelines made this (not sure who so 'fess up if it's you). Love the faux stitching around the sides!! 

Tamara
 

No comments:

Post a Comment