Thursday 2 August 2012

1674 Photos

Would you believe me if I told you I have over 1600 photos on my camera right now? I'm in the process of uploading and sorting them but it's going to take a while. Especially since DH is using the computer to play Starcraft right now. I have a TON of new projects to share but am having a REALLY hard time finding a) time, 2) energy, and iii) quiet to think.  I don't have a camera on my laptop or I would take some poor quality photos of what I've been working on. 

Here's a teaser of what's to come shortly...
1) Papillon Potpourri, Stippled Blooms, Scentsational Season, From My Heart, Ribbon techniques, a SEWN tea cozy, and quite a bit more. 

I was quite surprised (pleasantly?) to see how many photos of projects I had uploaded. Now to sort through and create posts!!

Let's see if I can dig up a card to share...
 This is an absotootolutely beautiful card by Wendy Weixler. I CASE'd this card for my last technique night but changed the colours and added a multiloop bow! I'll post my creation and link to Wendy's blog next time! Hope this will tide you over for now!

Enjoy your day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment