Saturday 4 August 2012

CASE'd..

I promised I would share my version of the card I CASE'd from Wendy Weixler. You can see her original post here.



I loved everything about her card but I changed it up just a bit since I wanted to use it for my ribbon technique class. I added a multiloop bow (complete with antique brad) and used Pool Party and Island indigo instead of Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant.
 I often choose not to do a sentiment since I have no idea what I'll end up using this card for. I can also pop a "Happy Anniversary" or something on there when the time comes.


What a beautiful stamp set! It looks like it's painted or watercoloured on but it's a few stamps! Stippled Blooms is definitely on my Must-Have list!

 It's our 5th anniversary today so we're going to the beach for family time and then dinner and a movie tonight for just me and the hubs.

 Enjoy your Saturday!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment