Wednesday 15 August 2012

Papillon Potpourri

I am quickly falling in love with this stamp set - Papillon Potpourri.  I saw this card on Angie Juda's blog and knew I had to make it just for fun! 

I LOVE how it turned out! I made some changes to make it my own but it's still blatantly inspired!

Stamping and punching out those butterflies was a quick job with the help of the new Elegant Butterfly Punch! I stamped three butterflies on very vanilla and punched them out. Then I stamped them again onto the main image panel. I eyeballed the spacing, can you tell? Then I just gently folded each butterfly in half to give it some lift and adhered it using Tombo multipurpose liquid glue. I love the soft look the sponging brings. AND I am love love loving those new brass designer buttons! We are most definitely using those for technique night next week! We're calling it "The Magnificent Mini" and it's going to be great! I'm going to sneak in a Christmas Card. It's not too early, is it?

Enjoy!

Tamara

Products Used:
Stamp Set: Papillon Potpourri
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, some DSP
Ink: Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Crumb Cake (for sponging)
Accessories: Crumb Cake Seam binding Ribbon, Brass Button, Linen Thread, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, glue dot., Elegant Butterfly Punch

1 comment: