Tuesday 30 October 2012

Snowflake Soiree

I have to admit I was SAD when Serene Snowflakes was retired. I loved the simplicity of the snowflake images BUT then in the Holiday Mini was Snowflake Soiree and my snowflake void was filled!

This lovely card was designed by Josee Smuck, a Canadian demonstrator! I kept her basic design but changed the red and pink for Pool Party and Island Indigo. There's something about blue snowflakes that just feels right.






It's actually not a difficult card to create. It LOOKS complicated but it's quite simple. You can view Josee's video on her blog for details on how to make a "one sheet wonder". 
Can you tell I love the Silver Glimmer Paper? How many projects have I used it on so far? A LOT! The Snowflurry Bigz Die is a quick and easy way to create intricate snowflakes. These ones are just popped up on a dimensional for a quick accent.

Hope you're getting geared up for the big day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment