Monday 5 November 2012

By the Seashore

My wonderful mom-in-law lets me borrow anything and everything from her stash of supplies! I snagged her "By the Seashore" stamp set before she even opened it (with permission of course). I had a seen a sample at the Tacoma Regional convention and knew I had to CASE it. I made this for our stamp club swap this month.

I framed the edges and then sponged Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, and More Mustard. After that I stamped the sealife in Jet Black StazOn. It's mounted on Gumball Green and a scallop punch of Tempting Turquoise holds the giant T and a tiny "thank you".

What do you think?

Tamara

3 comments:

  1. Awesome designing job, Tamara! I just got this set but haven't used it yet! I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to comment and for your sweet words! I'm loving this set. So much more versatile than I first thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there a beach that you provide with this card?? love it.

    ReplyDelete