Tuesday 29 January 2013

3x3 Cuteness!

Who wouldn't love 3 fun filled days with stamp happy women (and a few men) in Sunny Orlando?!? Recently, the hubs and I went to Orlando for Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference. Actually, just I went to the conference, the hubs went to Universal Orlando. He was going to spend some time with my downline's husband, but, well, his trip turned out much different. (You can read all about that event here)
This was a big trip for us as it was our first time leaving our two kids, Mason, 3.5 and Lucia, 1.5. I made them a little 3x3 card for each day we were gone. There was also a present for them each day. Little things like a colouring book, markers, hot wheels car, new undies...ok, so that's not so fun, but you get the idea. Fun things to remind them that even though we're not there, we're thinking of them. Each card ended with "6 more sleeps until Mom and Dad come home!". They were quick and easy to make and the kids had a lot of fun opening their card each day!
 




 
The last day I gave them a full card that one of my downline members made. Thanks Sandra! The kids loved the owls (and I do too!).
Hope you had fun checking out all these fun and simple 3x3's!

Tamara

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Dinoroar, Easy Events, Owl set is retired.

Card Stock: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz (retired), Crumb Cake.
Ink: StazOn Jet Black Ink, Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Pretty in Pink, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo (all classic inks).
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Two way glue pen, Owl punch, Crystal Effects, Aquapainter.


I realized that I forgot to include an inside view of one of the cards. It says,
"Dear Lucia & Mason,
 Only 1 more sleep! Daddy and I are going to visit Mickey Mouse today! We'll say "HI" to Donald and Chip & Dale too! So excited to see you tomorrow! 
Love Mommy & Daddy"   

No comments:

Post a Comment