Wednesday 6 February 2013

December Thank You's

Just a cute 3x3 card today :) A 3x3 can be so satisfying. It's fairly quick and can be simple or extravagant on a smaller scale. I like the idea of creating tiles but thought it could be time consuming to make 10+ of these as a full size card SO, why not just do them 3x3?!?! I love the little "Thank You" down there at the bottom. It's from a Sale-a-Bration stamp set called Pretty Petites. There is also a coordinating punch so it's easy as 1.B.III. Ok, easier than that even!

The colours are Whisper White, Sahara Sand, and the Poetry Print (Print Poetry?) Designer Series Paper stack. I'm really liking the smaller paper stack. Sometimes I would feel guilty punching a tiny square from a 12x12 sheet of DSP, but with the li'l stack (it's 4x6), I don't need to feel guilty. There are FOUR of each design (double sided) and the thing I love, Love, LOVE about THIS particular set, is one side are masculine with the blues and greens, and the reverse side is more feminine with lots of pinks and yellows! Mmmm. Smart thinkin' Stampin' Up!

Oh yes, that little snippet of ribbon is the luxurious stitched satin in Midnight Muse.

 

Happy Wednesday to you! Thanks for stopping by.

OH! Before I forget, sneak news alert!! I'll be participating in my first BLOG HOP! EEK!! So excited! Stay tuned it's coming next week! Be sure to check back often :)

Tamara

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamp Set: Pretty Petites (SAB)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Poetry Prints DSP (Spring Mini)
Ink: Midnight Muse
Accessories: Stitched Satin Ribbon in Midnight MuseTools: Small curly label punch, Postage Stamp punch, 1" square punch, dimensionals, glue dot.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment