Wednesday 3 April 2013

Guest Stamper Jaimie!

I'm back with some great cards to share! I received some beautiful handmade cards from some very special people so I thought I would share them with all of you! (Kudos to those of you who still check in regularly. I know I've been MIA for a bit. I still don't have a new laptop which has made blogging a challenge.)

Today I'll be featuring a card by one of my best friends, Jaimie! She's part of my downline and sent me this sweet card for my big day! *(Addition -Jaimie has a blog! Visit it here to see what she's up to!)

 Everything about this card reminds me of Jaimie! She's a stay at home mom to a wonderful little guy name Parker. Jaimie keeps busy with knitting, sewing, DIY stuff, gardening, and baking. She's basically a super woman who can do lots of different things! I guess it's really the canning jar that makes me think of her most. She's always finding fun things to do with Mason jars!


 Loving the subtle touch of delicate lace tape here!
 She snipped out the cute blossoms from Oh Hello and put them in the mason jar! How cute is that?!?!?

 Hope you've enjoyed Jaimie's card today!

Tamara

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Bitty Banners, Perfectly Preserved, Oh Hello (spring mini)
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Tea for Two DSP (Spring mini)
Accessories: Delicate Lace Tape (spring mini), Linen thread
Tools: Perfectly Preserved framelits, Big Shot die cutting machine

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thanks so much, T!! I'm glad you liked your b-day card! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete