Thursday 15 August 2013

Thank You!

Today I'm sharing a card that was featured on a brand new Challenge Blog that I'm going to be participating in as a designer! You can expect more frequent posts and new projects weekly!! Head over to As You See It Challenge  to check out our design team and "Like" us on Facebook - As You See It Challenge Facebook. Be sure to check the site out today as I've done a short Q&A to introduce myself :)


 
These little 3x3's were my customer Thank You's for the month of July.  
  • I used Gorgeous Grunge, one of the free Convention sets, to create a fun background. I love all the various ink splatters.  
  • A flag of washi tape adorns on edge. I like how it's translucent revealing an ink splatter beneath.  
  •  Lots of Thanks, a fun sentiment set featuring all combinations of saying Thank You. This one has a bit of whimsy with it's font.  

  • I used the Modern Label punch to give some definition and a dimensional for some lift.

Thanks for stopping in!

 Supplies Used:
Gorgeous Grunge
Gorgeous Grunge 130514

Lots of Thanks
Lots of Thanks 129687
Raspberry Ripple 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
Raspberry Ripple Card Stock 126842
Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape
Garden Gingham Washi Tape 129314
Modern Label Punch
Modern Label Punch 119849


No comments:

Post a Comment