Friday 1 November 2013

As You See It Challenge #009 (Splat, splat)




Challenges are....challenging! Who would have thought?!? I had a tough time with this week's challenge and I'm still not sure I'm 100% pleased with my design team submission, but I'm going to share it anyways.

Here's the sketch:

And here's my take:


At first glance, it looks as if I missed using two different flowers on this card but...

There they both are! I used the Blossom Punch and punched it out twice; once with daffodil delight card stock and once with Quatrefoil DSP. The other punch is the 7/8" scallop circle punch.  A whisper white button for the flower centre completes the trio.
Gorgeous Grunge is creeping up to the top of my "Favorite Things" list.  It gives a little somethin' somethin' to each project. And Yippee-Skippee, where the Awesome...Thanks! greeting is from, has been a fav since I first laid eyes on the 2013/2014 Annual Catalgoue! 

Hope you're leaving inspired! Go create and don't forget to load your photo to the As You See It Challenge blog!! www.asyouseeitchallenge.com

 Have a great weekend!

Tamara



 

No comments:

Post a Comment