Wednesday 22 January 2014

Tamara's Top Ten from the 2014 Occasions Cataloge

I said I'd do this "soon". What does soon mean to you? Does it mean within a day? Within a week? Within a month? Depending on who I'm talking to and what it's regarding, my definition of soon changes. If my kids ask when the cookies will be done, I may answer, "Soon" and it means a few minutes.  If they ask when bedtime is, I might answer think to myself, "Not soon enough". 

I think it's been over two weeks since I said I'd share my Top Ten "soon". So, here it is! Keep in mind these are in no particular order. Just what popped into my head at the time!

10. Hexagon Hive Thinlits die (I don't have this yet hopefully will soon!) 

9. Fringe Scissors


8. Fresh Prints DSP stack















7.  Gold Sequin Trim

6. Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath Kit














5.  Arrows TIEF

4. Hardwood Background stamp

3. Baby, We've Grown stamp set


2. Natural 5/8" Chevron Trim

1. Scallop Tag Topper Punch

To see all the great products in the 2014 Occasions Catalogue, click here to go to my online store!

I hope you have enjoy Tamara's Top Ten!

Enjoy your day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment